The information published on this site is as of the date of publication. Please note that the information is subject to change after the time of publication. The Company takes the utmost care regarding the operation of this site and the information contained herein. However, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with this information. The Company shall not in any way be responsible or liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this site or the information contained herein.
When using this Web site, please refrain from the following acts:
(1) Acts that infringe or may infringe the privacy or properties of any third parties or Molyplus.
(2) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantages or damage to any third parties or Molyplus.
(3) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order or morals.
(4) Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
(5) Acts involving making false declarations or notifications such as registering an e-mail address of another person.
(6) Sales activities or acts for the purpose of profit, or for preparation of the same.
(7) Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of any third parties or Molyplus.
(8) Acts that use or provide or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(9) Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
(10) Other acts that Molyplus deems inappropriate.es resulting from the use of this site or the information contained herein.
You may make links freely to any page in this site. You do not need to ask for prior permission, but you must comply with the following guidelines.
• The link should not be for profit or solicitation, and should be without the intention to discredit or abuse Molyplus.
• The link should not be made with a Web site that posts contents of illegal activities, is beyond conventional wisdom, or may violate public order or morals.
• Establishing links to this Web site does not necessarily mean the existence of any relationship involving rights and obligations with Molyplus.
• The link should be immediately removed if Molyplus deems it inappropriate.
Molyplus hereby establishes the policy for participating in social media as below.
1. We understand the characteristics of social media and take responsibility in the contents that we write.
2. We are a member of society exercising good common sense. We shall be respectful, honest and fair to others.
3. Upon taking part in any kind of social media, we will comply with the laws and regulations as well as the in-house rules that have been established by Molyplus.
To our customers and social media users,
Please note that the views expressed or actions taken in any kind of social media by Molyplus employees do not necessarily reflect the views of the Molyplus.
For official announcements, please visit our official website and check our press release.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact us from here.
To enjoy our Web site you must have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
If you do not have the latest Flash Player, click below to download it.
A cookie is a small information file saved to your computer to make your next visit more comfortable by remembering your visiting information. This is not intended to infringe on your privacy;
it has no adverse effect on your PC.
Microsoft Internet Explorer latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Microsoft Edge latest version
Macintosh (Mac OS X)
Safari latest version
* In environments other than the recommended one, some of the Web site may not be available.
* Even if you are using the recommended environment, depending on the settings of your browser, you may not be able to browse properly.